The Guys and St Thomas community learning disability health team is made up of a number of health related specialist therapists and nurses.
We support people with learning disabilities and their family to maintain good health in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham.
Our team includes:
- Occupational therapists who can help you learn new skills and think about where you want to live. For easy to read guide to Southwark Occuptional therapist Click here
- Physiotherapists who can help you sit and lie down comfortably and help you if you have problems walking. For easy to read to Southwarks Physiotherapist team Click here
- Audiologist who can test how well you hear and help you keep your ears healthy. For easy to read guide to Southwarks Audiologist team Click here
- Speech and language therapists who can help you to communicate and to eat and drink safely. For easy to read guide to Southwarks Speech and Language team please Click here
- Community nurses who can help you learn about and improve your health. For easy to read guide to Southwarks nurses team Click here
Feel free to contact us if you would like more information