We provide community health services in a variety of locations across Lambeth and Southwark to bring hospital care closer to you.
The services we provide at this location are listed below.
Community services provided
- Children in care team
- Child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS)
- Child protection team
- Children with complex needs nursing service
- Community paediatricians
- Family Nurse Partnership team
- Health visiting
- KIDS Southwark home learning service (drop-in information sessions only)
- Occupational therapy
- School nursing
- Speech and language therapy
- Southwark special educational needs (SEN) team
- Visual impairment service
For more information please visit the Evelina London Website.