This programme has been designed for parents/carers to help them with the challenges they face in raising happy successful children. The course will help participants to:
- Build positive family relationships
- Manage anger and stress
- Implement effective discipline strategies
- Gain confidence and communication skills
- Understand your child's development
- Recognise and value your family and cultural traditions
- Meet others and share ideas
Length of programme
The programme has 13 sessions of three hours each.
Accessing the programme
Call Charmaine on 020 7428 1880 or email Charmaine@racefound.org.uk
Creche provided and requires advance booking.
Programme Location and times
These Strengthening Families, Strengthening Commuinties Parent Programmes will begin in January, Easter and September of each year, for dates and venues please contact Charmaine on 020 7428 1880 or Charmaine@racefound.org.uk.
September 2017 Programme
For more infomation about the September programme please click here.