These workshops are designed for people who would like support with their wellbeing. They provide information and strategies to develop understanding and resilience.
• Understanding Self-Harm
• Introduction to Psychological Therapies
• Life After Trauma
• Understanding Hoarding
• Know your rights and how to express them
• Yoga at Sporting Recovery
• Shared Reading Group
Southwark Wellbeing Hub Courses
We have a series of information sessions designed to inform you about opportunities in the community, and workshops to help you manage your mental and physical wellbeing.
• Information Sharing Sessions
• Positive Wellbeing Programme
• Healthy Lifestyle: Gym Focus
Managing Long-Term Physical Health Conditions
Southwark Wellbeing Hub has partnered with Southwark Psychological Therapies Service to offer the following two group programmes for people with chronic physical health conditions.
If you would like to participate in either of these groups, please contact Southwark Psychological Therapies Service direct on 020 3228 2194 or email@example.com. They will guide you through their assessment process to confirm your eligibility for the group.
• Wellbeing Programme for Health Conditions
• Mindfulness for Health Programme
For more information please see the brochure on the left hand side.