A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving you the skills and experience that employers are looking for. Traineeships focus on work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement. A traineeship will:
- Put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job
- Give you the opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience
- Improve your English and maths skills
- Boost your chances of getting a job
- Improve your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime
At the end of the work experience placement you will get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.