Good to Go is an exciting, life-changing 3-day residential course for 18-25 years olds who are seeking to develop their personal and professional skills to shape and build their future careers.
Who is the service for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for young people from all backgrounds who are NEET. It offers the chance to get out of their settings at home for three days, spent in the beautiful Trafford Hall, developing their employability skills and many more. The course is not classroom based and over the course of the three days the young people will engage in an array of experiential, outdoor activities helping them to:
• Feel motivated and empowered
• Develop their confidence, communication and team building skills
• Benefit from mentoring from a WDI employee
• Gain an insight into the variety of careers in construction
• Hands-on practical experience of construction
• The opportunity to access work experience / apprenticeship opportunities upon completion of the course
Criteria for access to this service:
Young people must be aged 18 – 25 and NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training)
How can I access this service?
If you are a young person and you meet the eligibility criteria , the application process is as followed:
• Return the completed referral form (attached) to CommunityInteriors@willmottdixon.co.uk
• We will add all applications to our database and confirm applicants places on the course on Friday 13th April
• Confirmation details will be sent out the following week to all attending
How is this service funded?
The course is a great opportunity for all young people regardless of their circumstances – all expenses (travel, food and accommodation) are covered by Willmott Dixon. Young people will be accompanied on the journey by WDI employees so will not need to make the journey alone.
Please see attached brochure with more details. If you have any questions at all, please see contact details.
We currently have 20 spaces remaining on the course – deadline for applications is Friday 13th April 2018.