Capel Manor College
Capel Manor College offers a range of full and part-time land-based courses which lead to nationally recognised qualifications and potential progression into employment or on to further study. The college deliver a range of courses from Animal Management, Floristry, Garden Design and Horticulture.
Capel Manor College is an integral part of the local and wider community that serves the needs of a wide range of individuals from the diverse ethnic and social mix of our multicultural society. The college value diversity and recognise that people with different backgrounds, skills, attitudes and experiences bring fresh ideas, perceptions and encourage harmony and understanding within the College community.
All students have the opportunity to access support to help you achieve your course and progress to further study and employment.
Learning support is provided by our expert team of Learning Support Assistants, all of whom are experienced in meeting the needs of those with a wide range of learning difficulties and/ or disabilities.
Support offered includes:.
- In class support and assignment support
- Functional Skills to include coaching in English, Maths, IT, Business Studies and Social and Communication Skills from Entry to Level 2
- Tutorial support
- Careers Advice
- Support finding a work experience placement
- Counselling and other Pastoral support, such as mentoring
- Language support for students for whom English is a second language
- BSL support (on identified courses)