Croydon College are passionate about teaching and learning and its ability to transform lives. The college provide courses for every stage, offering progression routes right through to a degree or employment.
The most recent report from Government inspectors Ofsted says Croydon College is a Good college overall, with ‘Outstanding’ features.
Study Plus Learning
The college have a dedicated Student Plus Team to help students with physical, learning or mental health difficulties, ensuring your time at the college is easy and trouble-free as possible.
The college provide support for those who are:
- Blind or visually impaired
- Deaf or hearing impaired, and those with the following conditions:
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and other learning difficulties
- Autistic spectrum conditions
- Emotional, social and behavioural difficulties
- Physical and mobility difficulties
- Medical conditions
- Learning difficulties
If you are an applicant with a learning difficulty or a disability and have special learning needs, please contact the Study Plus Team on 020 8686 5700 Ext. 5913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Study Plus) before making a formal course application to the College.