Adults with Learning Disabilities Health Services
The Guys and St Thomas community learning disability health team is made up of a number of health related specialist therapists and nurses.
We support people with learning disabilities and their family to maintain good health in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham.
Our team includes:
- Occupational therapists who can help you learn new skills and think about where you want to live. For easy to read guide to Southwark Occuptional therapist Click here
- Physiotherapists who can help you sit and lie down comfortably and help you if you have problems walking. For easy to read to Southwarks Physiotherapist team Click here
- Audiologist who can test how well you hear and help you keep your ears healthy. For easy to read guide to Southwarks Audiologist team Click here
- Speech and language therapists who can help you to communicate and to eat and drink safely. For easy to read guide to Southwarks Speech and Language team please Click here
- Community nurses who can help you learn about and improve your health. For easy to read guide to Southwarks nurses team Click here