Orthopaedic services at Kings College Hospital
We provide an all age service for orthopaedic problems
Who is the service for?
- Correction of common foot and ankle problems and complex deformities
- Hip joint and revision surgery, hip resurfacing, treatment iof hip problems in young adults, treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- Treatment of acute knee injuries including sports injuries
- Limb reconstruction, correction of deformities, limb lengthening and treatment of limb infections
- Paediatric orthopaedics, including neonatal hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, Rapid-access physiotherapy clinic, correction of limb deformities and lengthening
- Shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery
Criteria for access to service
Need to have orthopaedic problem
Accessibility of this service
The building is fully accessible, the service is located on the ground floor of the Golden jubilee Wing, Denmark Hill, SE5 9RS
How this is provided:
We hold multiple daily clinics am and pm
How can I access this service?
Appointments for this service are made via the national e-Referral service, by GP or other medic:
- For routine referrals Tel: 020 3299 1919
- Emergency referrals: please contact the on-call registrar via Kin’s switchboard on : 020 3299 9000
- Other queries, including advice and guidance on routine and urgent referrals, please contact the appointments co-ordinator on: 020 3299 1919
How is this service funded?
Do you need to pay for this service?
Confidentiality and Impartiality
Useful to know
020 3299 1919