These sessions are tailored to accommodate your group’s particular requirements. By engaging in a series of practical and gallery-based activities, students are made to feel welcome, unhurried and inspired.
We recommend group sizes of up to ten depending on the needs of the group, supported by appropriate staffing ratios from the visiting organisation. An essential requirement for staff accessing SEND provision is to complete and return a questionnaire before visiting.
The day will be split into two 90-minute sessions: 10.30–12.00 and 13.00–14.30 with orientation and lunch spaces are provided.
Plan your visit
- 18th May 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 15th June 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 22ndJune 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 2nd July 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 3rd July 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 4th July 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 5th July 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
- 6th July 2018 at 10:30 - 14:30
Term time only
To book call 020 7887 8888 or email@example.com
A SEND workshop day typically runs from 10.30 to 14.30 with an hour for lunch included (12.00 to 13.00) but all timings within this can be flexible to suit the needs of your group. Orientation and lunch spaces are provided.