The Wellbeing Hub is a service that can provide information, support and navigation when you are concerned over your own mental health or the mental health of someone else. The service run drop-ins and pop-ups but can also provide information and support via telephone, text and email.
Please find below the contact details for the hub;
Opening Hours: 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday
Drop-in's: 12pm- 5pm, Monday to Friday (From the 26th March 2018 our Drop-ins will be on: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1pm - 4pm)
Telephone: 0203 751 9684
Txt: 'HUB1' and your query to 82727
Address: Southwark Wellbeing Hub at Thames Reach Employment Academy, 29 Peckham Road, London, SE5 8UA
How will the change in Drop-in times affect the support we offer?
- We're still available via Phone or Email from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- We'll be offering 6 x 30 min, face to face drop in slots on each drop-in day for those who prefer face to face support.
- We'll still be operating our weekly pop-ups across the borough during the week.
- We'll have more time to offer our dedicated 12 weeks of 1 - 1 suppot in the community for those who need more in-depth support.
- Our online directory, peer support programme, self-management, activity groups & our wellbeing workshops won't be affected by this change.