WHO ARE WE?
We (The Bosco Centre) are working in partnership with Southwark Council to help provide supported internships for students with EHCP’s.
WHAT IS A SUPPORTED INTERNSHIP?
It is a training programme to prepare you for work, where you will do different placements in a business environment to develop your skills. It will also give you the opportunity to complete a qualification in Personal Development and maybe Maths and English….and hopefully gain paid employment at the end. You should also expect learners to be fully supported during the internship.
WHAT DO I NEED?
Be aged between 17-25 years old, have a active EHCP and have a positive attitude.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A Mentor in your team to teach you new tasks
- A Tutor to teach you your qualification
- Help will be given to build learner’s’ CV’s and portfolios and assistance will be given to learners to find paid employment at the end of their time with us.
- Job coach’s will help ensure that learners have fully understood the task and boost their confidence.
- Learners will receive £30 per week to cover travel costs with independent travel assistance
WHERE CAN I WORK AND WHAT JOB CAN I DO?
Placements are available in hospitality and leisure in various roles from September/October 2019 at:
- Sofitel Hotel St James
- Boscoffee coffee shop
- London South Bank University
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like more information please contact:
T: 0207 525 2845 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0207 232 0440 / E: email@example.com