Southwark borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough's leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council.
Free Swim & Gym General Offer How do I apply for the scheme?
Southwark residents and Southwark Council staff can apply by:
- Online by visiting www.everyoneactive.com/southwarkfreeswimandgym
- By visiting your local library to register online
- Visiting your local leisure centre to complete an application form if you do not have access to the internet.
Remember that the easiest and quickest way to apply is online.
How do I get my free swim and gym membership card?
If you apply online you will receive notification by email when your card will be available to collect from your local leisure centre.
Disabled Southwark Residents
If you are disabled and live in Southwark you can access free swim and gym facilities at all Southwark leisure centres 7 days a week.
Carers go free if accompanying a disabled person during swim and gym sessions
Which leisure centres can I use?
Free access to swim and gym facilities will be available, as advertised, at the following Southwark Council leisure centres:
- The Castle Centre
- Camberwell Leisure Centre
- Dulwich Leisure Centre
- Peckham Pulse
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre
- Surrey Docks Watersports Centre (Gym only)
For more information and to apply for membership please click the following link: http://www.southwark.gov.uk/info/200087/sports_and_leisure/3689/free_swim_and_gym/2