Capel Manor College
We are London’s only specialist environmental college, offering a diverse range of full and part-time courses in further and higher education for school leavers and adults.
The College plays a vital role in the green agenda for the capital, equipping the next generation of land-based sector workers with the skills and knowledge needed to help preserve and protect London’s wildlife, national parks and green spaces.
You access support to help you achieve your course and progress to further study and employment.
Learning support is provided by our expert team of Learning Support Assistants, all of whom are experienced in meeting the needs of those with a wide range of learning difficulties and/ or disabilities.
Support offered includes:
- In-class and assignment support
- Functional Skills to include coaching in English, Maths, IT, Business Studies and Social and Communication Skills from Entry to Level 2
- Tutorial support
- Careers advice
- Support finding a work experience placement
- Counselling and other pastoral support, such as mentoring
- Language support for students for whom English is a second language
- BSL support (on identified courses)