How to make a referral for adult social care

How to Make a Referral for Adult Social Care

You or your family, or a professional can make a referral to Adult Social Care. 

Under the Care Act we as the local authority have a responsibility to assess adult Southwark Residents where it appears that you may have needs for Care and/or Support. We can only assist you if you are entitled to support under the law (the Care Act 2014). If you are an individual with care and support needs see our page ‘can we help with your care and support needs’ for information to find out if you are entitled to care and support. For more information on how Southwark can help, see how we can support you.

Living independently in Southwark
Southwark Wellbeing Hub